Arthur Rothstein/Library of Congress. (August 1935)
The old courthouse was decommissioned in 1910 when a new courthouse was opened in Ocilla. (Even though Ocilla was designated the county seat in 1907, Irwinville remained the defacto center of county government until the construction of the new courthouse). It served as apartments for those being resettled during the Irwinville Farms Project. It burned soon thereafter.